Self Love & Self Care Articles
Are you struggling with feeling confident, lovable, worthy, and enough?
You are not alone!
Unfortunately in today’s world we are bombarded daily with messages and advertising that profit off of our insecurities and self-doubts.
Even worse, we are often made to feel selfish or guilty for wanting to love and accept ourselves more, set healthier boundaries, and take better care of ourselves.
In reality, self-love benefits everyone!
Even if it may feel like it at first, self-love and self-care is not selfish. It’s necessary to love and accept who you are if you want to show up in the world as the best version of yourself.
Repeat after me: “When I prioritize my own needs and desires, everyone else benefits.”
On the flip side, when you’re worn out and resentful from being all things to all people it’s a lose-lose situation. You can’t show up at your best when you put yourself last.
You know how on a plane they instruct you to put the oxygen mask on yourself first before helping anyone else? That’s a great way to approach your life, too.
On this blog you’ll find self-love and self-care articles to help you nourish your mind, body, and spirit even if you only have a little time each day for yourself.
Note: You don’t need to do all the things overnight to make a change and feel better about yourself. You only have to decide that you are as much of a priority as everything else on your plate (if not more!)
- 8 Self-love Books Every Woman Should Read
- 25 Self-Care Activities You Can Do in 5 Minutes or Less!
- 25 Small Ways to Improve Your Life and Feel Happier
- Is Self-Love Selfish? 10 Ways Self-Love Benefits Everyone
- How to Feel Confident in a Swimsuit at Any Size
- 6 Lessons Chronic Illness is Teaching Me about Self-Love
- 30 Self-Love Lessons I Learned in My Twenties